Did you know toxic metals can be found in our water and food sources, environment and pollutants? All of these culminate with the potential to accumulate in the body and cause health issues.
Attend this webinar to learn how these metals disrupt the body's natural processes and why long-term chronic toxicity involves failure of the detoxification and wearing down of the system.
Highlights Will Include
- The sources of toxic metals
- The symptoms of metal toxicity
- The three forms of mercury: inorganic mercury, methyl mercury and ethyl mercury
- Introduction to the cellular and systemic detoxification system for metals
- How endotoxins block detoxification accelerating toxic effects